Stayed here with a family of 5 in two rooms during the summer season. Hotel is no where near 4 star more a 1/2 in my opinion. The food was average although long waiting times. Also some could see it as a bonus here, not many English couples/families. Overruled greatly by many loud German & Spanish. We stayed as All Inclusive and drinks provided were very very poor. More weak fruit juices then cocktails and the beer not too good. Staff were very rude almost all of the time and would it seems to me rather be somewhere else then there serving you.
All entertainment was absolutely rubbish. I wouldn't even say there was anything for the kids to do. One woman sorting it every night on her own doing the same routine.
There is an indoor pool however policy states swimming caps only and no kids. More rules!!
In all a very average hotel with dissapointing service. A place I would definitely not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed Hotel in Puerto de la Cruz and located almost 100 metres from Playa Jardín, one of the last projects by Canarian artist César Manrique. The Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa offers a wide range of services which cover the needs of all our clients. Our Welcoming facilities, including our Wifi spot, will satisfy all kinds of clients, adults and children, since we have all the necessary qualities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gema Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz