We have just returned from a 9 day holiday to the Blue Sea Interpalace 2 July to 11 July. On arrival we found our room to be very pleasant, large and comfortable with a good size balcony over looking the street and pool. The general area the hotel is situated in is lovely and so the view from the balcony meant we could see the hills and the street was not to busy so we weren't affected by street noise. The main noise at night came from the sister hotels opposite, the Canarife and the Bonanza which share the entertainment schedule with the Interpalace. Surprisingly the air con in the rooms is free but due to the climate in the Northern part of the island, we never found it became hot enough at night to use it. We had been told by people we knew who had visited Tenerife before that we would find the North much cooler than the South as the mountains encourage the clouds to hang around on and off all day. We didn't realise how much difference this would make to the temperature generally though and throughout our stay it was around 23 to 25 degrees where as in the South of the island it was full sun and between 28 to 30 degrees! Bare this in mind if you like full sun all day and high temperatures. The hotel has lovely gardens and a good size sun terrace and pool area and offers along side this a tennis court (you can higher this for hourly sessions for a 10 euros deposit), mini golf and two pool tables. This is also where in the evening the entertainment is held and limited daytime activities, the entertainment and activites however were sadly lacking in our opinion. The animation team were uninspiring and not 'up beat' at all and the Bonanza opposite seemed to dominate the evening entertainment schedule, which although you could use, is not ideal when you have paid to stay in the hotel of your choice and would rather relax here and be entertained. Although the Bonanza opposite seemed to have a childrens mini disco most evenings, there was no childrens entertainment in the evenings what so ever and if you have a young family this maybe worth considering. We stayed all inclusive and personally we thought that it was one of the better all inclusives we have experienced. The bar, located outside by the pool area was well stocked and had a 'help yourself' approach that we had not experienced before and found worked really well. As well as alcoholic drinks, a range of soft drinks and tea and coffee where available here all day. As well as this, in the morning cold snacks were available here, ham, cheese, salad and rolls and in the afternoon pizza, hamburgers and hot dogs. The restaurant also provided extremely good food with a wide selection at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel is set on the edge of the town at the top of a very steep hill. To get down to the seafront where the night life and shops are be prepared for alot of walking up and down steep hills or steps in either direction. Taxis are easily available outside the hotel opposite and in town or the hotel runs its own bus service into town Monday to Friday although we did not use this. Although we didn't hire a car, this is probably advisable for getting around to see the area properly. A worthwhile excursion is the twin ticket option to see Siam Water Park in the South of the island and Loro Parque in Puerto De La Cruz where a must see are the shows including the Orca whales and dolphins, which we booked in town. All in all we had a relaxed holiday and the location is peaceful but ideally we would have liked more sun and it may not suit people looking for a very lively holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Sea Interpalace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Interpalace Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz