My friend and I stayed there from 23 rd of July for 9 nights,all inclusive.We we're possibly only 2 single women there..so not suitable for singles or groups looking for a party.Many couples and families with kids,English,Germans,Spanish,Polish.Save your sunbed from 5 am?
We stayed on the grass but who cares,it doesn't matter.
Food!- as both of us aren't fussy at all,we were never hungry !Plenty of meals to choose from.
Breakfast:pastry 4 types,fruit,yogurts,cereals,eggs,baked beans,bacon..at least 10 types of bread.baguettes etc.
Lunch and dinner :my fave were any type of fish they had offered ,salads,paella,rice,their special paparika-mojo rojo sauce is very nice dipping chips in it -so yummy!.also beef,chicken,pork,musaka,onion rings a lot more there were fresh veggies,fruit-watermelon ,papaya,oranges,grapefruit,kiwis..etc..desserts,cakes,creamy ice cream usually at dinner time ,very delicious pistacio or chocolate one.
All inclusive snack time -pizza,hot dogs,burgers,ice cream,fruit plus any drinks alcoholic or non alcoholic,coffee..
We've got the Atlantic ocean view from our bedroom and it was lovely,5 out of 10 days were sunny rest quite cloudy maybe only 22-23 *C.but still nice .it takes only 15-20 minutes to walk down to the centre..warning !-loads of steps..so we had a good workout walking back up those steps.;))
Our bedrooms were cleaned,air con was working:)We could use other facilities in other 2 across the road hotels..like jacuzzi,steam room or sauna.
We were only dissapoined that Puerto de la Cruz doesn't have a golden sand beach but black sand..there is Logo Martianez with natural sea water..but you pay for entry 4,50 euros.plus sunbeds etc..I am posting few pictures too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Interpalace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Interpalace Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz