What a disappointment!! Ignoring some of the negative reviews we arrived Xmas Eve all excited got to hotel after 1.5hrs transfer (no rep to guide us) the weather was fab and looking forward unpacking and getting to the pool and beach! We were all inclusive and always had 4* or 5* with excellent reviews. This sorry to say had never seen 3* let alone 4*. We had to wait for our room, which was well over check-in time, food constantly cold and very bland - salad was a great option. The beach no where in sight - except you could pay to go on another hotel's patch! Gala Dinner Xmas Day eve - absolute pants - one set of girls singing to ABBA songs all night and a very unhappy barman! New Years eve we decided not to take the chance and went and found a fantastic Chinese (highly recommended!) We ate out most days - the indoor pool was unavailable, no gym, the outside pool was so cold even children couldn't stay in it for long and if you are under the OAP age forget night life - there isn't any!! Two great bars - Apricot and City - with great lager and watching sports but that's about it. Its also more German orientated than English. Reception staff do not tend to speak English as fluently as German. This hotel all inclusive package didn't do what it said in the brochure - Sorry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Interpalace by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Interpalace By Blue Sea Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz