I went in October 2012 to the Interpalace, I was with my dad, 2 sisters and a family friend. After a long and some what questionable flight that was included in 24 hours of travelling and travel related activities, we got a coach from the airport to the Interpalace. On first sightings i was somewhat taken back at how dated the hotel and lobby looked however over my period of stay i found more things I enjoyed about the hotel rather than things I didn't.
When we arrived after unpacking and exploring the rooms and their facilities we went down to the pool area, it was OK. A mediocre sized pool that didn't bother me too much as me and my family weren't massive swimming enthusiasts. On further inspection we found the best places to get sunbeds would be directly adjacent from the pool that looked over the pool and towards the dining area. These were good because you would rarely have to change the place and direction of the sunbeds to catch every last ray the sun had to offer. There was a pool side bar and dining area, which included a table of assorted liquors and various mixers and juices, alongside various hot and cold snacks including pizza and olives, there was also a cocktail machine and coca cola machine, which were all nice to have throughout the day.
One thing I was not best pleased with was the staff at all 3 hotels (Canarife Palace and Bonanza Palace) that you could use the facilities at. Many of the staff were rude, judging or basically unwilling to help. This meant that if you wanted something done you may have to go without or do it yourself or just complain a lot! There are few staff that are nice, these were usually the evening entertainers/hotel reps, which were generally quite nice to talk to.
The food at the Interpalace was quite good, not amazing, but for all inclusive how great can you really expect. There were a wide choice of dishes, although sometimes repetitive there was always at least something to eat and you were certainly never left hungry. I was somewhat disappointed at the wine that was served in the dining area, I would advise to stick to beer or spirits. Despite the decent food many of the staff in the dining area were more interested in seating the most people they could and getting them out rather than the quality of your dining experience.
Over all I had a very nice time, and would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Onthebeach and Odigeo so you can book your Interpalace by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Interpalace By Blue Sea Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz