I don't normally take notice of reviews as I feel everyone is different and have different experiences, however.... in the week we were there the restaurant was closed 4 days and we had to eat in another hotel - breakfast, dinner and tea.. this resulted in 2 full hotels trying to squash into a 1 dining room.
* we arrived late and did get a packed lunch bag as we had missed dinner.
* the rooms were clean and not a bad size. There is TV in there which you can pay 24 euros for and it has the Disney channel and true movies which was great for my daughter when in the room
* the Hotel is definitely no higher than a 2 -3 star hotel
* Entertainment was few and far between - the mini disco was the same dance to every song - my daughter found a really good friend and they would rather play in the hall way each night than dance to the songs - there was no hotel run kids club as stated.
* Restaurant - SHUT !!!!
* the hotel could do with a revamp - stains and rips on carpet...
* WiFi - not very good - cost 6 euros a day and could even get on things -
well worth a trip to SIAM PARK and Loro park - but would not stay here again - met some fab people which made the holiday other than that we wouldn't book the North of the island again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Interpalace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Interpalace Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz