All rooms have a sea view and well worth having to walk up the hill from the town. Really liked the town and the hotel had a bus stop a short walk away. Food was plentiful - we went half board - if of rather basic quality. They left food in our room when we arrived on a delayed flight. Room was serviced daily with several changes of towels. Nice room. Very good free wifi but in bar area only. Nice pool. For what we paid no complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 32 Qm Juniorsuites with kitchenette and balcony all overlooking the atlantic, situated in a quiet residencial area of Puerto de la Cruz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellavista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellavista Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Bellavista Puerto De La Cruz
- Bellavista Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz