Older aparthotel on the cliffs above Puerto de la Cruz. Whilst the property is a little dated it is very well maintained and spotlessly clean. The view from the balcony was fantastic, uninterupted sea view with waves breaking on the rocks below and Puerto de le Cruz breakwater to the lefthand side. Had a breakfast one morning which was good. We booked over the internet for 2 nights for 2 people and paid 55E! Worth every cent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 32 Qm Juniorsuites with kitchenette and balcony all overlooking the atlantic, situated in a quiet residencial area of Puerto de la Cruz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Bellavista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellavista Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Bellavista Puerto De La Cruz
- Bellavista Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz