Just came back from staying at this apartment for 5 days. The place is in a great location - 3 minutes from the beach. That's the only good thing. Everything else is terrible. They have no hot water, no heater (I guess they don't need it except in December). Expect no complimentary shampoo. They don't even give you a television, you have to ask for it and pay 3 Euros a days for a 13-inch TV. Expect to pay for your drinks at their buffet, even for a bottled water. If you can afford it, you're better off staying at Apartamentos Turquesa Playa which is exactly behind this building. It is a 4-star hotel, and is really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BAHIA PLAYA APARTMENTS is integrated into the enclave that includes Playa Jardin. Work of creative genius Cesar Manrique, remembered Canarian artist who took the lush nature island to design this beautiful seaside resort. Located on the coast of the tourist resort of Puerto de la Cruz, near the famous Loro Parque, and surrounded by exotic gardens and leisure areas, Playa Garden is equipped with all amenities and has a horizontal breakwater that protects a part of the bathing area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartamentos Bahia Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Bahia Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartamentos Bahia Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz