We were arriving very late (2am.) after catching the bus from the South Airport and so we chose this hotel because it was just a couple of minutes walk from the bus station.
Although it is geared mainly towards conferences and seminars , for the tourist it is still a good value option. The rooms are a good size, the public areas bright and clean and the staff cheerful and helpful.
Wi-Fi is free, with a good connection in the room. If you want to do something more than check out the web and send emails there is an extra charge.
We stayed on a room only basis. Breakfast is an extra €24, €32 or €39 2pax. Depending on what you require. You are only a ten minute walk from the market or fifteen minutes from the centre of town and there are plenty of cheap breakfast options in the local cafes.
The top floor has a sundeck with loungers, 2 Jacuzzis and a male sauna and female sauna.
Loved Santa Cruz and would happily stay at the Silken Atlantida again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Silken Atlantida, located in the new financial and commercial center of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital of the largest of the Canary Islands and on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Santa Cruz is an ideal city for walking and shopping, know, love the island cuisine and enjoy the best cultural programming.The Hotel has 144 rooms, which are distributed in 96 comfort, 8 deluxe, 8 junior suites, and a total of 32 rooms on the executive floor "Silken Club." These rooms with great space, light and modern decoration. All offer shower massage, choice of amenities, free safe, free wireless, digital television and double or queen size bed and planta Silken Club also has a separate hall with free Wi Fi internet connection, 24 hours coffee, tea, milk, fresh fruit and pastries, as well as daily newspaper, shoe shine and a pillow menu. A unique product in the capital of Tenerife.The Hotel has seven conference rooms with capacity for up to 400 people, all of them very versatile and equipped with the most modern technology.The Hotel has a Gastrobar where you can enjoy a refreshing suggestive with a selection of wines and champagnes.There is an excellent relaxation area to start or end the day in the hotel terrace where you can enjoy our jacuzzis, saunas, fitness-center or in the solarium, while you can see the best view of the city, likewise, also has ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz Tenerife/Santa Cruz De Tenerife