I stayed in this hotel for five nights in December 2013 with my partner, and was given a room on the third floor.
What I like about this place:
1. It is right opposite the beach! What's there not to love about that?
It is slightly away from the city. But, it is a nice walk to the city. A cab ride into the city cost less than 5 euros as well.
2. The room I had was clean, modern, and had a luxurious feel to it.
Plenty of space, windows, curtains and light.
3. This place is really quiet. You will get the sleep you need.
4. Very friendly and helpful staff!
What I don't quite fancy about the place:
1. The wireless internet is unfortunately quite weak. It doesn't work in the bedroom, works slightly at the study table. It works best on the ground floor.
Also, some other notes:
1. Buffet breakfast is slightly pricey at 15 euros. The choices are fairly okay though - hot and cold food available.
2. Room service is fast, and fairly decent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Hotel Sardinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sardinero Hotel Santander
- Hotel Santander Sardinero