All reviews next morning free of charge stayed here trouble lobby 8pm wifi reception parking motorway
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Wow! I just want to say thank you for our lovely stay. Your staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. We only stayed one night, but I felt so relax I could have stayed more. The shower is the best, very relaxing and the best I've seen in Spain.

The WIFI was very fast and didn't let us down. The room was very clean with comfortable beds. The Breakfast had a good selection of food and drinks.

We travelled with two kids and they were very happy too. Car park was free of charge.
Town (Albacete) is only 15-20 minutes from the hotel.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: everything was perfect
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
JoseManuel_BeatrizH, Director at Beatriz Albacete & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Customer. Thanks for being with us. We appreciate your comments! Thank you for giving us your rating. We look forward to your visit soon, we are sure you will like it. ! We will see again! Best regards.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night, sat nav had a bit of trouble but after stopping and asking for directions soon found it!.
As other reviewers have said- just off the motorway,out of town, but only 5 mins to get there.
Room was really nice,big bed,nice bigwindow ,walk in shower.
Didn't eats dinner here so can't comment. They do have a nice range of gins in the bar,which was nice.
Breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold,cheese,meats breads and pastries,yogurt,fruit etc.
Great stay!
!If you are Brits and want to stock up on wines,there
Is a large supermarket in the town.( parking is underground, took us ages to work it out!)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
JoseManuel_BeatrizH, Director at Beatriz Albacete & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear customer,
Thanks for staying with us! We are very concerned about making our guests' stay as pleasant as possible, so we appreciate your comments.
We look forward to your next visit, we are sure that we will please you.
Best regards

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Very conveniently located near the highway and with abundant parking space. The building looks terrible from the outside but nice inside. It seems to be new and in general in good condition. Had room service, food was great. I did not check the spa. Although breakfast was fine the room was not to my liking; it was a basement... The rooms are of good size although nothing special. Staff is helpful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
JoseManuel_BeatrizH, director at Beatriz Albacete & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

dear gues,t thank you for giving us his opinion.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

The Hotel is very good: rooms are big, modern and comfortable; the bathroom is also big and beautiful with all the details you need.
The staff is nice and helpful.
It is not located in the centre of the city, but in my case that was fine. On the other hand they have an annexed building with big salons and an auditorium perfect for events and there is plenty of free of charge parking spaces.
I didn't try the spa neither the food but from what I saw, they are probably good too.

Room Tip: Some rooms have bathtub and others have shower.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
JoseManuel_BeatrizH, Director at Beatriz Albacete & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I stayed a night in the Beatriz Hotel. It's away from the city center. I was impressed by this high quality and fantastic Hotel. The restaurant was pretty good and not very expensive. There was also a large Spa & Wellness area downstairs.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business