(1) LOCATION: located right next to El Greco museum (which is, by the way, surprisingly good); and a 10-min walk to the Cathedral; 15-min walk to the Alcazar; and about a 30-min walk to the other side of the river for some beautiful photographs.
(2) BEAUTIFUL SETTING: the interiors of the hotel are quaint and charming.
(3) The room was modern, nicely decorated and fully functioning.
(1) We stayed in room 104, and the bed was only a double bed (not a King size). So big-size couple may not find it comfortable.
(2) While the receptionists were helpful and competent, we did not find them particularly welcoming or friendly. More genuine smiles and enthusiasm would have made this hotel an excellent one.
(3) Free wifi does not always work.
NB: On Sundays and Mondays, some restaurants and museums in Toledo are closed, so make sure you find out the opening times of the places you want to see so that you are not disappointed. Also make sure you have good walking shoes and, if you have weak knees, knee-supports, because Toledo is very hilly with lots of walking up and down hills.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sercotel Hotel Pintor el Greco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pintor El Greco Sercotel Hotel