We stayed in the hotel for 2 nights at the end of our 2 week trip to Spain. Our room was incredibly large as it was a handicapped room (neither of us are disabled but we appreciated the extra room). The bathroom had a shower and separate tub with two sinks, bathrobes and slippers (nice touch). The bedroom was HUGE with an actual king bed, not just two twins shoved together. We had a view of the pool area and river just next to the hotel. Aside from some difficulties in locating the hotel (google and michelin maps were a little lacking), we had a great stay. We drove up to the old walled city and spent the afternoon exploring the small streets with shops and restaurants. The city is truly an amazing blend of architecture from various time periods. The Cathedral and Alcazar were impressive. We did not eat in the restaurants at the hotel but had an excellent seafood lunch at Restaurante Casa Martina just down the hill from the hotel. On our last day there, we decided to be lazy and had room service deliver breakfast and lunch to the room. Breakfast was an amazing spread but very spendy ($26 euro pp). Both meals were delivered promptly and courteously. We had dinner in the old town at a small tapas bar (can't remember the name). Toledo has some very highly recommended restaurants but most are not open on Sundays so we didn't get to sample them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars palacio Buenavista, constructed around the former XVI century Buenavista Palace, is located just 5 minutes from the old city quarter of Toledo by the free transfer service. Based within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel is situated in the perfect location for exploring all the hidden treasures that the Imperial City of Toledo has to offer. Along with the city's commercial and recreational districts, those wishing to visit the heart of Spain, the Eurostars Buenavista Toledo Hotel is also the ideal starting point from which to discover Aranjuez, Cuenca, Avila, and other points of interest near Madrid. Madrid City Centre is easily accessible via the AVE (High Speed Train), which the journey from Toledo to Madrid's Atocha Station in just 30 minutes. The city of Madrid is then yours to explore, where you can find its main museums: the Prado, the Thyssen and the Reina Sofia within walking distance.The Madrid-Barajas International Airport is a short 45 minute drive taking the AP-41 or A-42 highways; however special tariffs can be applied to airport transfers upon request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Eurostars, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Palacio Buenavista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Buenavista Toledo Hotel Toledo
- Hilton International Toledo
- Hilton Toledo
- Toledo Hilton