We are usually don’t stay in American brand hotels when we travel to Europe. This trip was an exception. My wife and I were travelling throughout Portugal and Spain. My wife had polio when she was young and she uses crutches and a wheelchair. We picked the Buenavista since the guaranteed an accessible room. We were most happy with our decision: the room was beautiful with a great view and the shower was ideal for my wife. Built on site of 15th century villa the hotel retained the garden- beautiful location, many amenities- spa, was great. As Hilton Gold we had great breakfast and free wifi. The staff most helpful The porter, Youness, came out and even assisted in pushing the wheel chair. He then chauffeured us downtown in the Hilton van. Our room (323) overlooked historic city. We knew Toledo is a most difficult city for wheelchair pushing, Pilar greatly assisted in planning our self- guided tour to minimize hills and cobblestones. We also had a nice dinner at the hotel. We will say pushing a wheelchair in Toledo is limited, but Worth it. Our stay was also made memorable by other members of the staff--Virginia, Esperanza, actually all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars palacio Buenavista, constructed around the former XVI century Buenavista Palace, is located just 5 minutes from the old city quarter of Toledo by the free transfer service. Based within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel is situated in the perfect location for exploring all the hidden treasures that the Imperial City of Toledo has to offer. Along with the city's commercial and recreational districts, those wishing to visit the heart of Spain, the Eurostars Buenavista Toledo Hotel is also the ideal starting point from which to discover Aranjuez, Cuenca, Avila, and other points of interest near Madrid. Madrid City Centre is easily accessible via the AVE (High Speed Train), which the journey from Toledo to Madrid's Atocha Station in just 30 minutes. The city of Madrid is then yours to explore, where you can find its main museums: the Prado, the Thyssen and the Reina Sofia within walking distance.The Madrid-Barajas International Airport is a short 45 minute drive taking the AP-41 or A-42 highways; however special tariffs can be applied to airport transfers upon request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Eurostars, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eurostars Palacio Buenavista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Buenavista Toledo Hotel Toledo
- Hilton International Toledo
- Hilton Toledo
- Toledo Hilton