“What a place”

Ranked #1 of 44 Hotels in Toledo
Vancouver, Canada
“What a place”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is a truly great hotel and location. The service was second to none, the room we had was amazing and the breakfast were great. The spar is well worth a visit. The complimentary shuttle to the old town was really handy. The town itself is full of family friendly places to eat.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Nicholas O
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Nicholas O,

Thank you for having taken a few moments to share your opinion on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure to know that you entrusted us to provide you with the best possible accommodation throughout your recent trip to Toledo, and we would like to thank you for your interest in our hotel. Our team is very passionate in providing the best possible service, and it is great to know that we were able to deliver our brand promise.

At Hilton Buenavista Toledo, we recognize the importance of exceeding and surpassing your expectations and we are very pleased to know that you have fully enjoyed the different aspects of our service. I am especially delighted to hear that you felt welcome in our Hotel by our dedicated staff.

Hilton Buenavista Toledo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel is great for families, the baths have jets/bubbles,the beds are comfortable. The breakfast (buffet) was great, but the late night food was not impressive, although I reccomend the chicken nuggets (kids menu), I dont reccomend the mushroom risotto. Enjoy!

Room Tip: I recommend trying to get a room with 1 king/queen and 2 twins if u have 2 kids and 2 adults.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Catherine J,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken some time to share a comment on Tripadvisor. It is our most important source of feedback.

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that our rooms were to your liking. Nevertheless, I was very sorry to hear about your experience regarding our restaurant services. In fact, our chicken nuggets are hand made by our kitchen staff for the best quality in even the simplest of meals. Regarding the mushroom risotto, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience. If you could provide us with more information regarding the quality of that dish, it will allow us to improve or revise it for a future stay.

I would like to thank you once more for the invaluable feedback you have provided us with,

gm.buenavistatoledo@hilton.com
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in lots of hotels both on business and with the family and I think this hotel is probably one of the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The check staff were great, the hotel and grounds just fantastic. Yes it would have been even better if it was closer to the centre but the hotel does a free mini bus until 21:00 and a taxi back is only 8 euro. Very highly recommended.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Ian S,

Europe
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great hotel, visited for the 3rd time. Located a few kilometers outside the city center, they offer free shuttle service. Very nice rooms, very quiet. Nice bar. Nice pool.
Breakfast was very good.
In the evening, we wanted to go to the city by taxi, as we missed the last shuttle.The phones of Toledo's only taxi company were down. Within a few minutes, the receptionist lady organized a driver and a hotel car to take us to the city center. One cannot do better customer service than the Hilton Tolede receptionist.

Dear

Thank you for having taken a few moments to share your opinion on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure to know that you entrusted us to provide you with the best possible accommodation throughout your recent trip to Toledo, and we would like to thank you for your renewed interest in our hotel. Our team is very passionate in providing the best possible service, and it is great to know that we were yet again able to deliver our brand promise.

At Hilton Buenavista Toledo, we recognize the importance of exceeding and surpassing your expectations and we are very pleased to know that you have fully enjoyed the different aspects of our service. In particular, I am delighted to hear that our staff was accomodating as we make it our mission to be able to solve any problems guest may encounter during your stay and it is infinitely rewarding to know that we have succeeded.

Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this stunning hotel in July in 36 degree heat. This was an oasis from the sun and is a jewel in Hilton's crown. The hotel is one of the nicest we have ever stayed in. The bar area is magnificent with its marble floors and stained glass ceiling. All of the staff are exceptionally helpful and speak good English. Every room is so beautiful. Our suite was lovely. The bed was firm but ok. We were treated very, very well. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Toledo. But be warned. In mid summer, it is hot!! The pool is great for cooling off. We ate in the bar twice and enjoyed that and the breakfast was superb.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sandra_61_11,

Thank you for having taken a few moments to leave a comment regarding your stay at Hilton Buenavista Toledo where our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is a great pleasure to know when we do so. I am very pleased to know that you did enjoy your stay with us and would like to thank you for such nice comments which I will share with the rest of the team as I know this is a great source of motivation for them.

Again, thank you for letting me know about your experience, I look forward to welcoming you back to Toledo and the Hilton Buenavista in the near future.

Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The bedroom was very spacious and modern including a king size bed which was really comfortable. The bathroom was very well equipped with both a bath and a douche. The parking lot is easy to enter and contains many spots. It might cost 10 euro per night but if you park in one of the public parkings of Toledeo it will cost you more. Furthermore, the staff is very friendly and the outdoor swimming pool is great.
I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: A room with a view on the historic center of Toledo is recommended.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Tom F,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Buenavista Toledo.

We really appreciate your positive feedback regarding the proffesional service of our team and comfort of our facilities. We are very happy that we were able to deliver our brand value of exceeding your expectations and it is great to read that you would definitely come back.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

gm.buenavistatoledo@hilton.com
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We spent only one night at the Hilton Buenavista in Toledo. Let me get the main disadvantage out of the way - it's quite far from the historic centre. And there's nothing else close by that you could walk to. But if you have a car as we did, it's really not a problem unless you're the type who'd like to stroll around the old town after dinner.

HBT is a low-story affair, Spanish villa style. The driveway leads to a foyer and you then have to walk a corridor before you get to the reception desk. In front of the reception desk is a magnificent lobby with stained glass ceiling-skylight - on a sunny day, it's stunning.

The rooms are huge - pls check out the room photos. Upon entering, you have the wardrobe cabinets which have Japanese style doors. The toilet is impressive - separate fully glass enclosed toilet, separate glass enclosed shower with rainforest-style shower head, his and hers washbasin that my wife and I appreciated. The furniture pieces were elegant. The desk and bedside lamps were heavy brass types - we also appreciated the bedside reading lights. There was a footside settee, and a regular sofa with coffee table. There was even a pretend iron grill balcony, a nice decorative touch. The floor to ceiling window opened to a great view of the Tajo river. The large LCD TV had thankfully a sufficient number of english channels - a rare occurrence in Spain.

There was good art on display in the corridors and elevator foyers - pedestals with nice marble busts.

The breakfast place was elegantly furnished with black and white tiles. Food variety wasn't too impressive but the basics were all there, including a Nespresso self-serve machine.

The reception staff are very competent. I had checked out several hours before I realised that I had left my coat in the room. They were quick to send someone to look for it and they brought it down in a plastic bag, all nicely folded.

I'm a Hilton fan and the Hilton Buenavista Toledo experience just continues to reinforce my impressions.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Carlos F, Director General at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear JGR001,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to give us feedback on your second stay with us. I am very happy to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and that we were able to deliver on our brand promise.

I will also communicate your comment to the rest of our team as they will be delighted to hear it.

Without anything further in particular, I would like to thank you once more for the motivation you provided us with, and we hope to be able to welcome you back into our Hotel in the near future.