All reviews an affordable price el camino city centre rioja spain ac euro
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We found the room dirty, with stained sheets, and smelly. When we ask for a change the staff denied and just removed the sheets. We were waken up by a repairman working with a hammer on our wall at 8 in the morning. The shower had no curtain or proper way to make the water flow. As a result the bathroom was always full of water. There was just a abatjour light for the whole room and it was badly organized. The breakfast was unpleasant with a few products expired from months.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel with extremely pleasant staff. The rooms are cold but we were given extra blankets on request. Breakfast is good and offered from 7-10:30 so suits a sleep in or an early rise. The bar and restaurant are well priced and serve great wine and meals. Recommended.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This was the first hotel as I was starting off El Camino on for a couple of days.
It's the type of hotel I have on my radar screen wherever I'm traveling.
Fresh & comfortable, good location, personality and friendly staff @ an affordable price.

Relatively small room but it does the job well incl the AC.

Breakfast is serve yourself but has all the things you need.

This is where I'll stay next time I come back to Burgos.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2017

When we arrived we had to wait too long to be checked in, not good after a long drive !
We had requested a parking space only to be told that the car park was full ! It was only by luck that we managed to get a space at the back of the hotel as it was a bank holiday weekend.

The hotel does not have enough staff, and is rather badly managed. This place is is in need of a face lift, tatty lamp shades and paper peeling off here and there.

The bed was not comfortable , too hard for me ! Breakfast was a shambles. There was a sign saying do not take food from this area on one table ??? and on another food area , the food was not being topped up with fresh, so if you arrive late there was very little choice !!

Who are the people giving this place good reviews ???

Room tip: Front rooms could be noisy
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Now, I like breakfast and I was SO pleased on our departure to see that Los Braseros did it right! Super buffet breakfast with everything to keep you going for the day. Other hotel features were just as good, quiet space, comfortable room, efficient staff. Nice place all around!

Room tip: Go for an upper floor
Date of stay: September 2016