“Favorite bar”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Favorite bar”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

After travelling for 3,5 weeks through the northern part of Spain and visting dozens of tapasbars Favorita is our favorite!
Delicious food at the bar, little grumpy barmen, but overall great!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank emveebee

• Polish first
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Meh”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Average food, poor value for money, average interior, average waiters. There are many better places to eat in Burgos.

Visited August 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I went here twice who I was in Burgos. The first time was as part of a gastronomical tour of the city. On the tour I received a red pepper ice cream in olive oil soup, it was fantastic. On an other night I started my own little tapas crawl, I had three here as I kept enjoying them.

Beer isn't bad either.

Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excelent Tapa Bar”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very busy place, but it is worth the wait. We had the house specialty, Anchovies, and it is nothing like the anchovies we get in the states. These anchovies are fresh and taste so good! Stand at the bar and point or ask others for help in ordering, we found people to be very helpful and friendly here helping us decide what to order and even sharing their papas with us. Great experience!

• Visited July 2014
“Just don't miss it”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I was in Burgos on business. Had dinner there with one collegue living in town. What a place he bought me in!
We did not have tapas and went directly in the restaurant hall. We started with ham and grilled octopuss. Then a big steak shared for the two of us.
It was all outstanding, with a very nice wine reasonably priced.

One of the best meal I ever had. No elaborations, just simply tastefull. Just don't miss it!

Visited June 2014