HQ La Galeria Hotel
US$140
US$123
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslarge tvhotel locatedfree wificafeteriasantandermotorwaystopoverspainparkingfridgecerealeuro
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Was working at a business down the road and went out for lunch. I admit that this wasn't what I expected from a hotel restaurant in an industrial park. The lunch was one of the best lunches that I had in Spain. Starting off with a selection of jamon and cheeses, we moved to a dish of sheep adrenal glands and mushrooms that was fantastic. Following that, we had lamb that was cooked in a wood fired oven. FANTASTIC ! With a couple of bottles of a local red wine, I admit I didn't want to go back to work !!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is my 2nd stay at this hotel and was just as good as the first. The staff are very pleasant and speak some English. We arrived in the middle of a huge hail storm and our windscreen cracked, they were so helpful with the insurance company. The rooms are really good, large and comfortable. The bathroom facilities are good also and very clean. Good Wifi in the rooms too. It is not easy to find so please make sure you set your satnav or use good instruction. Please dont let the fact that it is on an industrial estate put you off. There is private free parking. The breakfast was buffet style but plenty of choice 8 euros. The cost of the room was 50 euros and I think good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jetCavershamReading
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We chose this hotel for our trip from southern Spain to the UK, and enjoyed it so much that we booked again for our return journey. We wanted to be able to park our overloaded car in a secure car park as well, and this hotel certainly allowed this. It is about 4 kms from the centre of Burgos, but we drove into the centre during the evening quite easily and parked without a problem (not always easy in July-August!!) Rooms are large, comfortable and well furnished. Free wifi too. Beds are very comfortable, staff helpful and multi-lingual. Breakfast (8 euros) is very good - lots of choice and good fresh fruit. We got a good deal through bookings.com so we consider it very good value. We used the restaurant on our original visit - it´s very good - not particularly cheap -but the cafeteria is very good too. Two coffees, a glass of Rioja and a doughnut cost us 4 euros - what great value, especially after visiting the UK and France!!

Room Tip: A good stopover point - outside the city so quite peaceful. Don´t be put off by the fact that it´s by the Industrial Zone. A satnav makes it easy to find!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam W
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Stayed in hotel on way down to Sevilla clean comfortable and good value. It was easy to find and had a large secure car park. Requested twin bed room which was great didn't get a chance to try the breakfast.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank loadlift
Reviewed 26 April 2013

My husband, 6 year old son & I stayed here on our way down from the UK to Marbella. I cannot rate this hotel highly enough. Firstly, the hotel is very easy to find, exceptionally clean, staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms were large and much better than expected for the price, all in all a great value hotel. They have a great indoor playcentre for kids and the cafe is open all the time and caters for both adults and children. However I have to say is that when you really know how good a hotel is, when you leave an item in the hotel, and do not realise until you are 400 miles away! I did just that with my laptop!!!! along with birth certificates, marriage certificate and bank details, however I called immediately and the receptionist went to check and had found the laptop case where I left it and packaged it up and kept it in the safe until DHL collected the parcel, which was 5 days later due to the Easter bank holidays. It arrived perfectly packaged with bubble wrap to protect it and all in place still as I had left it! I cannot express how grateful I was to the staff as this was an open invitation to my life and business, after leaving a pair of shoes in a well known 5* hotel and the staff 'not seeing them' it says it all. A big thank you once again to all at La Galeria and we will return again in June.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family