Lowest prices for your stay
US$244
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Web Oficial
eDreamsUS$244
TravelocityUS$254
Orbitz.comUS$254
1,263 results
All reviews comfortable bed centre city earplugs closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2017

This hotel is very central a 2 minute walk to the Plazza Mayor. Very modern and clean and a quiet spot as it is off the busy streets. The king size bed was most comfortable and the bathroom had all the amenities. The parking located in the hotel basement was tricky to navigate, but most are in the small towns. A mid size car rental is really all you want to drive. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful and I would recommend staying here. I am disappointed I didn't spend two nights here as Salamanca has enough attractions to keep you amused for a couple of days.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
VegaDireccion, Gerente at Ikonik Plaza Mercado, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Scott T:

Thank you very much for telling us about your experience in Room Mate Vega.

Thank you for all the detalis about your stay, and for your fantastic valoration. This is very important for TripAdvisor user and us, because we can improve.

Ángela Plaza

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Perfect location, close enough to the main square and historic buildings, but not so close that traffic or noise were a problem. Easy walking distance to all tourist sights and a big range of bars and restaurants. Very helpful and welcoming staff, and a buffet breakfast with a wide variety of dishes. If I come back to Salamanca, I'd pick this place again.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
VegaDireccion, Gerente at Ikonik Plaza Mercado, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear GlasgowScotty:

Thank you very much for telling us about your experience with us.

Thank you for your positive valoration and describe so good everything of your experience.

Angela Plaza

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Caught the train from Madrid 50 euros return. Walked to hotel but a bus or taxi is probably a better choice. Large room with 3 single beds and a proper couch. Tea and coffee making facilities, fabulous toiletries. Bath and shower and toilet and bidet. Large built in cupboards. Easy walk to all attraction in less than 30 minutes. By far the best breakfast with juices, coffees, cakes, cereal, tapas, bacon, eggs, toast, hams, cheeses.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank eRoster1
VegaDireccion, Director de Recepción at Ikonik Plaza Mercado, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear eRoster1,
Thank you very much for your comments about Room Mate Vega.
The most important think for Room Mate, is to make the guest feel as a friend home, so thank you for your fantastic comments about the hotel.
María Nuñez
Head of Reception

Reviewed 14 January 2017

We were upgraded to a suite and the bed was so comfortable I wanted to take it home with me. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast buffet is great. We knew about the parking being a challenge and yes, it's difficult to enter and to navigate around but we managed it with a large vehicle by going very, very slowly. The location is brilliant, right in the centre of the old town.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VegaDireccion, Gerente at Ikonik Plaza Mercado, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear FarachaFes:

Thank you very much for telling us about your experience in Room Mate Vega.

I´m glad, because we maked you feel as a friend home!!!

Ángela Plaza

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Hotel is fantastically located next door to the market and mayors plaza with welcoming staff
The garage is virtually impossible to get in and out of unless you have a mini.
Unfortunately we had the smallest bathroom ever, extremely difficult to use the logo as the washbasin hung over the toilet . Bathrooms and generally the room was very clean though the carpets a little grubby

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank 890alisonf
VegaDireccion, Manager at Ikonik Plaza Mercado, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Alison F,

Thank you very much for taking time and telling your experience in Room Mate Vega.

We take every thing in your comment to improve. Thank you for speak about our location and staff.

I hope to see you soon in the future in order to see our improvements.

Angela Plaza