I stayed one night at hostal Cuzco as a solo traveler in may 2014.
- Wi-Fi wasn't working on my computer or Iphone (but the nice gentlement at reception offered me a laptop which was working for the time of my stay)
- I had a family with a newborn baby in the room next to mine, not very quiet unfortunately.
- Rooms are comfortable but very basic and old fashioned
- Gentlemen at reception desk very nice, helped me with my wi-fi problem for a long time
- Clean and hot shower
- 5 minute walk from Plaza Mayor and the center of Salamanca.
- Affordable price
It wasn't a night to remember for me in Hotel Cuzco but the fact that the manager / owner was really nice leaves me with a good memory of my stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Cuzco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.