“Little Belgium”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

If you are having a problem with the Spanish restaurants in town or you just
need a change, I recommend this place. Very good Belgium and French cuisine.
The dinning room is a bit small but very romantic, so I would a make a reservation
during the summer time. The restaurant reminds me of the little bistros in Paris.
The location is right in the heart of the Plaza Major (historic district) off a pretty little
park. Very good wine list. Every time we visit Salamanca we have dinner there.
They're closed in the month of July. They do speak English, French, and Spanish.

1  Thank Penhadafranca
There are newer reviews for Le Sablon

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We read all the good reviews and we were disappointed. The ambiente is beautiful. It is a small restaurant, beautiful decorated. You get the feeling as if you are in your dining room at home. Unfortunately, the meal was only mediocre, without any culinary delights. The service was unfriendly and unpleasant. I assume the lady who served us was the owners wife. She never smiled and did not asked us whether we liked the meal. We will never go there again.

1  Thank Robert1936
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I often use this restaurant for my small groups - we want haute cuisine, good wine and a great atmosphere and that's what we get here. But last Thursday I took a small group of 7 of us and we had the best meal of our tour. I can recommend the ostrich steak and the watercress salad.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Let the terraces in and around the Plaza Mayor just behind and enjoy a delicious meal in this small and cozy restaurant. Professional and friendly service of Micheline and culinary delights of her husband Manuel. All this for an excellent price-quality. The best culinary experience of my seven-day trip through Spain. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Much as I like Spanish food this is such a nice treat. Slightly different, beautifully presented and not over priced for what you get. Recommended by 2 foodies!!!!!!!!