“Stay here! It is a great place!”
Review of Duermevela Hostel

and 1 more site!
Duermevela Hostel
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Everything from previous reviews were true: GREAT owner, LOVELY home atmosphere, good location, clean throughout, well equipped kitchen... It was my home away from home for the past three nights. Received great tips about what to do and where to eat during my stay in Segovia upon check in. I stayed in the 4-bed dorm with sturdy bunk beds and lockers. Strongly recommend. You will love Segovia and this wonderful hostel.

Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for Duermevela Hostel

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here a couple nights. We were warmly welcomed by the hosts. The room was basic and tight, but quiet and clean. They have a nice shared kitchen and hang out room. A basic breakfast was included, and the hosts also shared their own home-made bread and were very pleasant to hang out with. The location is good, just down a side street from the Aquaduct.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Our stay was brief, our bed was decent, but the staff was so nice! They found out it was my birthday and brought in a special breakfast for me. Very clean bathroom too. Good location for Segovia as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who was travelling to Segovia!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank mleo1230
Reviewed 3 May 2013

It's an amazing place! I've found great the idea to furnish the house with eco friendly furniture, all self made! Absolutely clean, relaxed atmosphere, kind people..just like the home you wish find!

I have been very impressed by the rules of Guillermo, when he decided to start-up this project:
1-don't spent more money than the cost of a car
2-don't ask money to banks
3-don't buy furniture at Ikea stores

For this, he wins.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fafafafabio
Reviewed 3 April 2013

It's a very lovely home style hostel almost right under the foot of aqueduct. It's very easy to find with the direction. The room is basic, but the common area is amazing. The owner of the hostel is just soooooo great. He pointed out a route for me to walk around the old town to see the best. I had a big luggage and it was raining when I checked out. He said, "Wait, I'll put my jacket on and help you to get the luggage on the stairs." I declined of course but it made my stay even more perfect.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Serenayuan
Reviewed 20 January 2013

My gf and I spent one night here in a private room with shared bathrooms. The place was quite easy to find and a stone's throw from the aqueduct and centre. The hostel (more like a large house) was very clean and refurbished. Also a pretty quiet hostel - no trouble sleeping for us. One of the best things about this hostel was the warmth and friendliness that we received from the owner of the hostel, Guillermo...we even ended up going out for tapas and drinks with him and his friends that night. We loved the small town feel to the hostel.

We didn't stay for breakfast so can't really comment on that.

I would recommend this place in a heartbeat both for the quality and value of the hostel as well as great customer service.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GBC1983
Reviewed 29 November 2012 via mobile

We stumbled across this place after looking for a camping spot (but the whether was too cold for camping) found this cute hostel close to the viaduct. Right from when we walked in to inquire about rooms and pricing they were so helpful. After we had settled into our double room we wanted a cup of tea, all good we were showed the kitchen and where to make ourselves at home. Wifi very good as many places so far in Spain apart from hotels the wifi had been quite slow, not the case here. I wish them all the best as they have only been going for 2 months.

• Stayed: November 2012