Beautifully appointed hotel, superb rooms, attentive staff and extremely well managed by Ana and Mauricio at the Reception Desk. Superbly located by the most famous landmark of Segovia, a stone's thow from two first-class restaurants and the downtown main square and pedestrian shopping area.
Excellent buffet breakfast - hot and cold - with particular attention to dietary requirements. Bar closed most of the time but what the hell....Segovia cafes and bars are only a 2 minute walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Plaza Acueducto hotel is located in the old town of the city and in front of the Aqueduct, that can be contemplated from some of the rooms. This is a classic building with the typical architecture and recently built in 2006. Its atmosphere and decoration are fixed to offer you a memorable stay. The hotel provides three modern reception rooms (the Alcázar, the Trajano and the Guadarrama), an Internet Corner, free Wi-Fi connections throughout the hotel, covered parking facilities and easy pedestrian access to the major cultural landmarks in the city, such as the Juan Bravo Theatre or the Caja Segovia Exhibition Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Eurostars, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eurostars Plaza Acueducto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Plaza Acueducto Segovia
- Eurostars Plaza Acueducto Hotel Segovia