The Eurostars bcn is strategically located in the heart of Barcelona , in an upmarket area with fancy shops and marvelous restaurants . The entrance is a bit hidden but the hotel is right in front of the Manderin Oriental , a few steps from the famous Casa Batllo . The reception is located on the first floor , the receptionist was very warm ,welcoming and informative . They kindly offered us a great corner room with a view for no additional cost . The room is very nice ,clean with good light and even a tiny balcony , there is a bit of a privacy issue( kind of an open bath tub ) but I had no problem with . There is a hop on hop off stop tourist bus stop right in front of the hotel and a the metro stop is a few steps to the left , the Catalunya Plaza and the famous Rambla are approx. 400 m to the right .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars BCN Design Hotel is set in an elegant building on the Paseo de Gracia, next to Rambla Cataluña, dating from the second half of the 19th century when the connecting road was built to join up the two most important cities in the region: Barcelona and Gracia. Our boutique hotel in Barcelona provides free Wi-Fi connection and a gym. The bar-cafeteria offers excellent buffet breakfasts, a fine assortment of tapas, a specially selected range of wines and cavas and two ambiances to choose from with a spacious lounge with vistas of the Paseo de Gracia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Eurostars, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars BCN Design reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars BCN Design Barcelona, Catalonia
- Eurostars Bcn Design Hotel Barcelona