We've had a 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms apartment at 36, Las Ramblas. It had also a big living/dining room and a kitchen. It was too noise at night, that was a problem. I think it was due to people coming from real plaza, there was a passage behind our building. The apartment also needs a renovation. The location was superb, right at Las Ramblas, there was a deli next door and you need was really near. We missed a washing machine there. The elevator had enough room to only one person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bacardi Palace, a Colonial property built in the 1850s for the Marquess de Bacardi located at the hottest spot of Barcelona, right in Las Ramblas and behind Plaza Reial. Despite its modern facilities the property has retained its character, dating back to when Cerda and Gaudi started to build the new city of Barcelona. We look forward to welcoming you to the Bacardi Palace.The apartments have been newly refurbished, with queensize double beds, private closets and a living room with excellent views over Las Ramblas or Plaza Reial. There's a fully-equipped private kitchen for preparing your own meals, and a new private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Las Ramblas Passatge Bacardi Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ramblas Bacardi Apartments Hotel Barcelona
- Las Ramblas Passatge Bacardi Apartments Barcelona, Catalonia