Very good basic (ikea furniture) accommodation on Las Ramblas. 500m from sightseeing bus stop. Ideal for those not needing any fuss or assistance, it is an apartment after all not a hotel. Travelled as a group of 5 females mixed ages felt safe at all times. Ideal base, very clean although pillows were a bit hard nothing to complain about though. Ok for groups but if only 2 would suggest a hotel is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bacardi Palace, a Colonial property built in the 1850s for the Marquess de Bacardi located at the hottest spot of Barcelona, right in Las Ramblas and behind Plaza Reial. Despite its modern facilities the property has retained its character, dating back to when Cerda and Gaudi started to build the new city of Barcelona. We look forward to welcoming you to the Bacardi Palace.The apartments have been newly refurbished, with queensize double beds, private closets and a living room with excellent views over Las Ramblas or Plaza Reial. There's a fully-equipped private kitchen for preparing your own meals, and a new private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Las Ramblas Passatge Bacardi Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ramblas Bacardi Apartments Hotel Barcelona
- Las Ramblas Passatge Bacardi Apartments Barcelona, Catalonia