“Maybe good”
Review of Conesa Entrepans

Conesa Entrepans
Ranked #201 of 9,770 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Empresa dedicada a la elaboración de bocadillos calientes desde 1951.Tenemos una carta con más de 50 variedades de bocadillos, hechos con el pan tostado que caracteriza a nuestra empresa, como los gratinados con pan de semillas, con pan de malta y wasabi, o las focaccias.Podemos servir el 90% de la carta con pan sin gluten.Estamos situados en el centro del Barrio Gòtico, lo que nos hace ideales para coger fuerzas con rapidez y seguir nuestra visita a la ciudad.También tenemos otro local cerca de la Plaza Espanya al aldo del recinto ferial de Montjuic.Company dedicated to making hot sandwiches since 1951.We have a letter with more than 50 varieties of sandwiches made ​​with toast that characterizes our company, such as bread topped with seeds, malt bread and wasabi, or focaccia.We can serve 90% of the letter with gluten-free bread.We are located in the center of the Gothic Quarter, which makes us ideal to recharge quickly and keep our city tour.We also have another location near Plaza Espanya to aldo the Montjuic fairgrounds.
Cartago, Costa Rica
“Maybe good”
Reviewed 12 July 2010

It depends. I've been there just one time, but I didn't like it too much.
I mean, the atmosphere, because it's a very little place.
I don't recommend "Aranès"...

1 Thank Chocolatecomtomate

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Its sandwiches are the best”
Reviewed 14 July 2009

I discovered Conesa by chance, as I strolled by the Plaça de Sant Jaume. I didn't know where to eat nearby, so I ran into that little establishment with long lines. It turned out to be a safe bet! I ordered an entrepà català and couldn't regret less! € 3.50 for a giant freshly-made sandwich. I liked it to much that went there again on my last day. Strongly recommended! I didn't find a better option to eat fast, cheap and typically Catalonian food.

1 Thank Bruno_TL
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great sandwiches to take...”
Reviewed 2 August 2008

Great sandwiches to take away

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best sandwiches in town...”
Reviewed 30 July 2008

Best sandwiches in town. Shamely, they have almost no space to eat them inside.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Barcelona, Spain
“A classic for sandwiches...”
Reviewed 14 April 2008

A classic for sandwiches in the centre of Barcelona. But it's important to avoid the hours when the queues are longest