Me and my husband stayed here for 7 nights.
The location was perfect, very close to the beach and to the the metro.
Our room was big and bright, and the pool are on the roof was very nice.
The hotel was, in general, basic but nice.
The view from our room was nothing special, it was actually pretty boring, but the view from the rooftop was beautiful.
We did not try the breakfast at the hotel because it was very expensive and there were cheaper (and better) places nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the old industrial area of Poblenou which is now a key area for the location of the most innovative companies, we have created a hotel concept in keeping with this new technological district: our hotel ILUNION Barcelona. Its modern, welcoming and functional style will surprise you. You will fall in love with each of its corners, from the gym to the swimming pool, with its incredible views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ILUNION Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- ILUNION Barcelona Catalonia