“Good food and well looked after” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Way

My Way
Reserve with
My Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 9,315 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$22 - US$54
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: My Way is a charming restaurant situated in the Gothic district, in the center of Barcelona. It is a place decorated in art deco style where lights, Tamara Lempicka's paintings and jazz music make an incredible atmosphere. The restaurant offers a creative cuisine which is a fusion of mediterranean and oriental dishes with modern and traditional flavors. Every night starting from 23h My Way transforms unto one of the most popular New York style lounge bars with the best cocktails.
Abbots Langley, United Kingdom
“Good food and well looked after”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We're accosted by a chap as we entered the Royal Square saying that My Way offered good reasonable food, and I have to say it did. The 10 minute wait which actually turned out to be 15 went very fast when offered a free glass of champagne. The service was not bad, not exceptional but overall a very enjoyable evening.

Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
ilkley
“fab place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

got a flier and was not expecting much but the food was fantastic especially the seafood paella and asparagus. free glass of cava to start didn't harm either. very friendly

Visited May 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“All in all a decent restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Went here with half the company in May 2014. We pre-booked tables but problems with air control strikes led to 10 people not showing, they were a bit annoyed with that but at least we didn't have to pay for them. Food was ok, service not great. The atmospere was ok and the furniture looks good though.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Rudest waitress I have ever met”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Chef, your food was very good. However, the waitress we had clearly thought it was beneath her to be in the service industry. She was abrupt, unhelpful, condescending, impatient, rude and insulting. We had decided to order through the tapas menu and started with 2 each and ordered 2 bottles of wine to accompany this. She even play acted yawning while she was waiting for us to decide what we wanted. Her attitude caused us to want to leave and we asked for the bill, we had not opened the second bottle of wine but she still added it to the bill after we told her we did not want it. Her response when we asked for it to be removed from the bill was "Do you want to take it home" followed by "Why did you order it if you didn't want it?" The bill was then thrust in front of us.

I have never experienced such behaviour except on TV and Movies.

I told the gentleman on the door who was clearly uninterested as he was too busy.

I would advise not going to this place as you do not receive the respect as a customer you deserve.

We never complain but I am still in shock.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“an out of the way pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

we got to this restaurant while strolling a little off La Rambla the night we flew in. A young enthusiastic but well mannered Antonio (?) urged us to follow him and it was well worth the time and effort. Very good service who recommended tapas and wine both of them good choices.. Affordable with a fair bit of flair and the food was near the top of the meals we had in Barcelona..