“A Jewel in Barri Gotic area”
Review of My Way

My Way
Reserve with
My Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #165 of 10,000 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$24 - US$59
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: My Way is a charming restaurant situated in the Gothic district, in the center of Barcelona. It is a place decorated in art deco style where lights, Tamara Lempicka's paintings and jazz music make an incredible atmosphere. The restaurant offers a creative cuisine which is a fusion of mediterranean and oriental dishes with modern and traditional flavors. Every night starting from 23h My Way transforms unto one of the most popular New York style lounge bars with the best cocktails.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

One of the very best meals we enjoyed in our 4 day stay in Barcelona. A street promoter was quite enthusiastic & equally polite in recommending it as not being a typical tourist trap. Very uncharacteristically, we opted to try it and boy were we ever glad we did!

We were treated to a welcoming glass of cava to sip while we pored over the menu choices and enjoyed the very nice atmosphere. The chef knows his stuff and the quality of his ingredients. Everything was well put together with one caveat: very tasty prawns are served with shells & heads, which may displease some as it did me. Wine was excellent quality also. Pricewise, it was a real bargain versus the typical La Rambla eatery. Considering the quality and ambiance, it was a really good deal. We would def go there again and recommend it to all.

Go early as they book up fast once the dinner crowd arrives.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My Way is nestled off one of the many small back streets, could be difficult to find but a must to seek out!
On entering we had a pleasant greeting and were served a free glass of Cava, sat at the bar for only a couple of minutes before we were seated by our waiter, Pablo, who had an amazing moustache!!
The service throughout the meal was excellent, now on to the food, we both chose the Angus fillet steak chosen to our liking, they came out perfect, one medium one medium rare, you could see the difference which you should in any good restaurant, served on truffle potatoes, they were sort of like dauphinois, rich and amazingly tasty along with the mushrooms and top it off foie gras, an absolute taste sensation!
Do not miss My Way if you are visiting this amazing city.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Paella was fine but was very salty and fat. Salmon was 1/4 of a plate (with few pieces of salad) so hardly impressing. In addition to that we took toasts with Jamon serrrano. In total for above plus water and beer we paid 50 euro so rather expensive I'd say.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

...both excellent starters. The wine was reasonably priced and very nice and the mains were also delicious. Add a lively atmosphere and friendly waiting staff and the overall experience was one we would definitely repeat! We were initially dubious as we found out about this place from a guy handing out a flyer but we were so glad that we went against our first reactions. I would definitely urge you to give this place a try.

1  Thank Nina J
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Excellent restaurant in the heart of Barcelona. Very good seafood and pasta dishes. Good service, nice atmosphere.