“The Best Pizza and Vitello Tonnato in Spain”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurante Il Vecchio Porto - CLOSED

Restaurante Il Vecchio Porto
Price range: US$0 - US$28
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
haifa
“The Best Pizza and Vitello Tonnato in Spain”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Perfectly located at the very touristic area of the Barcelona. However, more than reasonable prices, surrounding restaurants much more expensive!!!
The menu is divers and very tasty, freshest seafood and fish.
But the best of the best is the pizza and vitello tonnato. The best in entire Spain!

• Visited July 2013

Moscow
“Best restaurant we have ever been!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We came here not once with my girlfriend and our friends!

I don't know why some people don't like it, but from my point of view it is very cool place.
First of all atmosphere: first time we came, concert were there, and restaurant was full of people, but we found one place and clapped a lot))) design of this place is very nice, i think that every person who likes bici would fall in love in all bicis that stays around this place. All staff that work there always ready to smile, speak and help with the choice of food. Sometimes staff wasn't fast, but we don't care, we've been in a good company, so it is tiny problem.
Food and drinks: we tried a lot of pizzzzas- they were amazing, then some crazy pasta, but i don'ty really remember it's name, something like linvini de cartocho- great and calamaras a la romana- beliccimo)))) Cocktails and sangria were cool and what is interesting CHEAP.
So for our company it were great place, i wish we would come here one more time.
Gracias!

• Visited August 2013
Long Island City, New York
“Very Good food, Great Price”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

The restaurant is located right in the Marina. Their food was very good and their prices were very reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
Surrey, England
“Food OK, service very mixed”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The waitresses were both charming and friendly, and our drinks and first courses arrived promptly and were good. I had the fritto misto - calamari, langoustines etc, and this was a large portion and freshly cooked.

However, when my friend's main course arrived they told us my pizza would be out in a moment, but we waited probably 10 minutes before it eventually came. Luckily my friend was having a salad and so she waited, but we couldn't understand for one minute why they brought her food out so far in advance of mine, when there was no need to. We asked twice where the pizza was, and each time she said it was just coming.

When it did arrive, the pizza was really nice but, by that stage, I had waited so long that I wasn't really feeling so hungry any more.

The restaurant is situated near the beach, but not overlooking it, which was what we were hoping for, so overall I wouldn't go back.
Although the waitresses were very friendly, I have downgraded the service rating because of the issue about the main courses.

• Visited July 2013
Barcellona, Spagna
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and relaxed atmosphere close to the beach”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was here in July and I really like the food. They make very good self made pizza and also the dessert was delicious! Its a very good place to relax after a stressfull day of sight-seeing. The service is professional and friendly and the place is not overcrowded which helps you to perfectly relax at a glas of wine while enjoying delicious italian food.

• Visited June 2013