Ayre Hotel Caspe(Barcelona)
US$140
US$104
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$210
US$178
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Expo Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
  • Beachfront
US$151
US$133
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Hotel Claris(Barcelona)
US$181
US$165
Priceline
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$152
US$135
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$621
US$600
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
3,778 results
All reviewsrooftop barlas ramblasraval areaelectric curtainsgreat hotelfunky hotelsliding doormood lightingnespresso machineplunge pooldeluxe roomtaxi ranksmall pooltop floormodern designbars and restaurantstapas
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We have stayed in many Barcelo hotels but this one is very below par, cleaning of rooms not done untill 5pm had to wait to get back to room.
Bar very poor service lots of dirty glasses no stock in bars.
Area of Barcelona where you are surrounded by East block prositutes, hence the security man in entrance hall who is trying to keep them out.
Very off hand staff, not helpfull at all.
Advertises swimming pool on roof which is no bigger then a bath.

1  Thank trabbler
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Stayed here for a few nights and overall had a great stay. This is a fairly well designed and very modern hotel in a great location. There are a few things to note:

Staff was generally very nice and helpful with a few exceptions. First exception was when I called to amend my booking for a check in 1 day early, I was repeatedly placed on hold and after holding numerous times (at great expense as I was using my phones international roaming service) the person on the phone told me he was busy and to call back in 30 minutes. Totally unacceptable. When on the phone with him and at check in I requested and was confirmed a smoking room with 1 bed. The very nice woman at the front desk advised me that she had a very nice room for me with one bed. Upon reaching the room I discovered it had no view and faced another building. I also discovered I really had a room with two beds pushed together. This was horrible as the beds constantly separated and I could not sleep next to my girlfriend. I asked to change rooms after check in and was told that this was not possible as they had no other available rooms. However, a friend of mine showed up and purchased a room about an hour later and was assigned a king sized bed! After calling and complaining the next morning after a horrible nights sleep, they moved my room to a very nice room and also apologized- the manager seemed to be totally aware of the fact that I had two beds and not one. It seems as though this is something they do routinely so please be aware. Another issue is that the bathroom has no privacy. So sharing the room is not a good idea unless with a lover. The shower is glass and see through. And the toilet does not have a closing door but a sliding door. Your partner can clearly hear every bowel movement. Not so sexy. The furnishings while modern and very designed are also of poor quality. I would stay here again but only if traveling alone and if guaranteed a room with one bed.

Room Tip: Make sure your room has a true one bed.
3  Thank DoubleBakedPork
Reviewed 19 May 2011

When I booked the hotel I let the hotel know that it would be my partner's 40th birthday during our stay. On check in I was delighted to find we were given a room on the 9th floor with a lovely view of the city and facing the sea. The room was a decent size and the bed was so big and comfortable it was the best sleep we ever had. We watched the sunrise one morning from our hotel room, very romantic. The curtains are electric and there is a selection of lighting even a useful night light in the toilet. We stayed for 3 nights and wished we could have stayed longer. The view from the roof top bar is spectacular as it is 360 degrees, there is helpful viewing information around the balcony. The hotel is boutique in design and very clean. The hotel is a 10 minute walk to Las Ramblas, turn right out of the hotel and the first main street you come to is Carrer de l'hopital, turn right when you reach this street and it takes you to Las Ramblas. We didn't have much interaction with the staff except for check in and check out which was very efficient and the maids do a great job, our room and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The hotel certainly deserves it's 4 star rating. We had a fantastic time in Barcelona, my partner celebrated his 40th birthday in style and the hotel added to our unforgettable experience.

1  Thank Emma_J20
Reviewed 9 May 2011

I booked this hotel for a weekend with my dearest friend. We both share a significant birthday this year and decided to celebrate by taking our long awaited city break. I thought this hotel looked perfect, modern stylish and in a good position to walk to most of the attractions Barcelona has to offer. This was true, unfortunately it is also in the redlight district (El Raval). I asked the receptionist on arrival if we would be safe walking out at night to and from the hotel. She was very helpful and showed us on a street map the best/safest routes to take and told us not to go in the streets directly behind the hotel (ie between the hotel and La Rambla). This was good advice as that area seemed very seedy from the little we saw of it. We shared a twin room which was lovely clean and spacious although the bathroom being part of the room (ie no walls to separate it) was a lot more intimate than we were expecting, and although we took a practical approach I would not recommend it to anyone sharing with anyone they do not know extremely well!! The staff were very helpful and the bar was a great place for a nightcap after a longdays sightseeing. We did not take advantage of the rooftop terrace and pool although I am sure the view from there would be fantastic. Warning the rooms are very high tech - you have to use buttons to open and close the curtains and the lights take some working out as does the airconditioning which we never mastered. The coffe machine in the room was a bonus especially for a Spanish hotel and coffee was free. i would stay there again but probably with my spouse due to the lack of privacy.

Room Tip: Share only with someone you know intimately.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank allisonord
Reviewed 6 May 2011

El Raval- is the red light area, with a high crime rate! just avoid the street adjacent to the hotel (San Rafeal & the area around St Augsti- use common sense & be cautious at night! Great service, amazing view from rooftop bar, vnice suites!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite ask for 9th floor & above!