Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
PricelineUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
travelup.com
4,881 results
All reviews rooftop bar la rambla great hotel modern hotel small pool top floor city break ramblas privacy toilet neighborhood curtains cava mirror metro taxis cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

The reception area and rooms were ok, very jazzy in terms of decor, not to my taste but it was just for 4 nights At first I didn't like the chickenwire facade but given how grubby the immediate area is I felt safer because of it. Don't be fooled by mention of a rooftop pool - I've seen bigger fish tanks.
If you are male I suggest you don't take first right out of the hotel, Also, some of that stuff detectives put under their noses at postmortems would also be useful if you head down the side streets towards Ramblas...you'll see what I mean.
On the plus side I found the reception staff very helpful.

Room tip: I doubt the rooms differ too much. It was so hot we had to run the aircon 24/7 so a shaded room would be an advantage.
1  Thank gesanners
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

An Amazing hotel, 360 degrees circular hotel with fabulous views of Barcelona.
Great vibe and the place to be...Roof top DJ, great cocktails and pool!
Great 8th floor suite with the WOW factor, highlights eclectic curtains, his & her sinks. Black & White toilet paper, 2 huge TV’s and so on.......
Nice Breakfast, friendly staff!
My only concern is location, Las Rambles perfect you’d think, but scary walking back to the hotel in the evenings.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 734jacquib
Reviewed 2 September 2019

Excellent hotel. We stayed for 3 days prior to cruise. Very clean, central to everything. Love the rooftop bar. I highly recommend this place to others. We would definitely return to this hotel again !

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 671priscillat
Reviewed 2 September 2019

Barcelo Raval was such an adorable boutique hotel for our group of 6 women. We loved the unique decor from the time we walked into the reception area. The dining/bar area was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good. We loved the 360 degree view from the 11th floor, as well as the bar and adorable pool.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 2 September 2019

The hotel was unique. I didn't eat there or spend much time. The bed was very comfortable. The floors could have been cleaner. We only spent one night so didn't have much time to explore the area or the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends