“Fresh and delicious”

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Reviewed 12 October 2012 via mobile

The food choice isn't huge but the meals are fresh and delicious. The interior is simple. Very recommendable.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Fresh, tasty and healthy with lots of veggie options

Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went to La Veronica from a recommendation from our guide book an we were really not disappointed. Although the outside was not what I expected from the description, do not be fooled by the modern white and neon red decor, this place serves delicious fresh food. We had a delicious Veronica pizza (Gorgonzola, mozzarella and apple) and a 3 bean salad with goat's cheese and shared a chocolate and orange cake for desert and 2 beers, all for €33! Great value for this good food and very friendly staff. Really recommend it!

1  Thank Jamesch1987
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I like my pizzas on thin crispy bases...had Pizza espianacas with chilli oil, which packs some heat, but before you have a Fukushima moment in your mouth, dabs of mascarpone cool it right down..excellent combo

Reviewed 23 November 2011

I understand that Pizza is a controversial subject and everyone has a different taste and expectation. For me and my Italian friend that I went with, it was certainly way below par. I would suggest to go to the small "Pizza de Raval" 2 blocks down the road instead. It's not the best pizza in the world either, but at least it resembles the italian original, unlike the flat bread served in this joint.