I arranged this through booking.com. Great location to Las Ramblas, Gothic quarter and tourist bus departure. Very safe. Apartment was very clean and functional for a group of 5. Only thing to be cautious about is not everything that is advertised is always provided (for eg. ours said dishwasher included but in actuality was not). Also the biggest hurdle is trying to get the keys. There is no concierge on site. You have to go to another location to check-in pick up keys and arrive here. So if you have taxi with luggage, you are paying for meter to wait PLUS risk of leaving behind all valuables with a taxi driver. This is THE biggest minus of the whole arrangement.
For more tips and travel saving ideas in Spain visit my blog at
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by Plaza Urquinaona and Las Ramblas, these spacious apartments have 3 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning and kitchen making them perfect for families and groups of frinds that want to be in one of the most central places you can stay in Barcelona, right next to Plaza Catalunya.At Las Ramblas Apartments III we have apartments with 2 and 3 bedrooms, all of which have two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a big living rooms with a wide sofa bed which can sleep 2 people very comfortably. All apartments have central heating and Air Conditioning and free WIFI.SECURITY: All the common areas of the building have security cameras that are monitored and recorded 24 hours a day. Also the building has access control in all of the entrances to avoid any type of problems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays and Priceline so you can book your Las Ramblas Apartments III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ramblas Apartments Iii Hotel Barcelona
- Las Ramblas Apartments III Barcelona, Catalonia