Good points - location
Bad points - Experienced the same problems as others have mentioned (pictures dont match what it actually looks like, 2 sets of keys per apartment and parent hotel isnt close by). We were there on my brothers stag (2 apartments...13 in party) and werent expecting the ritz by any means, but we had no hot water the entire weekend and there were a few people that had to sleep on the sofa...not a sofa bed...the sofa as there was 2 double beds for a party of 7.
I also had to pay €400 (2x€200) when we arrived and was told this wil be refunded when we departed. I got a phone call the following day telling me I had been charged €340 of this for
3 sets of spare keys (€60)
Additional cleaning (€80)
Police being called (€200)
THIS IS ABSOLUTE DAYLIGHT ROBBERY...the keys I can begrudingly accept but we gave the place a quick clean and left it in an acceptible standard before we left and not once did anyone knock on our door or ring me to tell me that we were making noise let alone the police being called. Also, there was a hen party above us and another stag below so how we got singled out ill never know. When I asked for evidence of the police being called...they could produce nothing to support their accusation...in a nut shell, I got robbed. I cant describe the frustration I have over these people who have flat out refused to repay me any money...do yourself a massive favour and STAY WELL CLEAR...stay anywhere else and enjoy this beautiful city. You dont need the worry of being robbed while you're here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by Plaza Urquinaona and Las Ramblas, these spacious apartments have 3 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning and kitchen making them perfect for families and groups of frinds that want to be in one of the most central places you can stay in Barcelona, right next to Plaza Catalunya.At Las Ramblas Apartments III we have apartments with 2 and 3 bedrooms, all of which have two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a big living rooms with a wide sofa bed which can sleep 2 people very comfortably. All apartments have central heating and Air Conditioning and free WIFI.SECURITY: All the common areas of the building have security cameras that are monitored and recorded 24 hours a day. Also the building has access control in all of the entrances to avoid any type of problems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Ramblas Apartments III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ramblas Apartments Iii Hotel Barcelona
- Las Ramblas Apartments III Barcelona, Catalonia