Funky, Trendy (feel) Hotel.
Friendly check-in staff but not 5* standards.
In a part of Barcelona that felt like it was 'out the way' of main activities and attractions - no local restaurants / bars I would want to visit.. Need to get a 10 Euro taxi or Metro in the City Centre.
My room was great and great value on 14th floor (I booked this Lastminute) good value however, I would have felt cheated if I had paid anymore. There were no tea/coffee making facilities, no hair dryer or bath robes - all the trimmings I would have as basics in a 5* Hotel.
If you get a deal here - great! If you want 5* and pay 5* then no!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Melia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia