If you don't mind living outside the main part of the city, this hotel is a very good choice. Nice atmosphere, especially in the lobby, friendly staff. The next metro station is just in 5 min walking distance and from there you are at plaça catalunya in 10 min (via urquinaona). I would definitely prefer staying in that hotel a little bit outside than in some eat hole in the city centre. In any case you have to take the metro, which leaves every 5 min anyway. Rooms are nice, clean and the restaurant in the hotel enjoys a very good reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia