Room was nice and large, bed quite comfy, walk in shower, but very slow draining sink
Breakfast was very good with an excellent choice of fruit and good coffee from the machine (not the jugs)
Within walking distance was a whole street of wonderful restaurants selling authentic Catalan food, not tourist food, at reasonable prices.
Rooms a bit dark, corridors black carpets and stainless steel walls.good metro service into the city centre
Beach within walking distance
Bedside light was broken, not fixed the 5days we were there, although requested. ( just shoved back in the hole) air con difficult to alter, we set it at 18, it varied between 22 and 28 only,so nights were very hot ( only reported this on last day)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Melia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia