The hotel is some distance from the city centre but easy to get into town either on foot or by public transport.
Great views from my room.
Some confusion about using the executive room for drinks and coffee etc arrived at 22.45 and was told it closed at 23.00 although when I checked in thought I was told I could access the space at any time to have a coffee etc.
Consumed two items form the room. A small tube of pringles and very small toblerone cost 10 Euro's somewhat expensive.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Melia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia