Great hotel with friendly staff who provide genuine, quality customer service. Nicely located in the more modern part of the city, close to the beach and public transport.
Opt for breakfast if you stay, as there is a broad range of food on offer, all good quality.
The only downsides are the cost of services and amenities. For a 5 star hotel, rooms are also a little small. The spa is good and staff are fantastic, but treatments are limited and very expensive. Drinks are excessively overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Melia, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia