“Very satisfying lunch and atmosphere”

Teoric Taverna Gastronomica
Ranked #6 of 11,115 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Holydays until 29th of August included. Catalan cuisine madre with organic and localy-grown products. We emphasise on the "Mar i Muntanya" (sea and mountain) concept by developing a haut-cuisine menu that is served in an informal and welcoming atmosphere. The main beam of our gastronomic concept is sustainability; from the small, local producer to our policy of inclusive prices.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch, had in total 6 different plates, all « tapas-like » meals.
You can either choose yourself or let the staff choose for You, which we did.
Recommanded !!!

Very fresh and various tastes, with a glass of red wine adviced by the staff.
The owner, staff and cook are very kind and willing to give the right advice.

We paid 50€ approximately and left with our belly FULL! Quality is there

1  Thank arthurf17

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stopped in here for lunch on the recommendation of a local friend. I had the cherry gazpacho and the monk fish with romesco sauce and some greens. For dessert I had the almond dish pictured above. Everything was totally delicious. The wait staff was attentive, informative, and completely wonderful. I liked it that they took such pride in presenting gastronomic Catalan dishes. Everything is small plates, which I personally enjoy. The recommendations were perfection.

1  Thank janetmazzarella
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Me and my dad wanted to try the Catalan food and we found this little place. We stayed there for dinner on the 16th June. The restaurant itself is little, so you can book before going to make sure you'll find a table, and trust me it's worth it!! We trusted the waiters for the orders and they didn't disappoint us! The food was excellent, very well cooked and also the presentation was fantastic! The waiters are all young and they speak english too so you don't have to worry for it! I would love to go there again!

2  Thank Egizia C
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Teoric with my family and the food was excellent and a great atmosphere of a small Resturant. Service was awesome and we let them pick the dishes which were brought out in a comfortable rhythm. Enjoyed a couple bottles of Cava and the desserts should not be missed.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to find a table as there was a no-show.
Each dish enlightened us, wine choice was excellent and all we did follow the waiter's recommendations.
We kept saying to each other that this has it all. It is traditional, innovative, exceptional cuisine. Lots attention to details, lots of explanations by our hosts, a great experience.

1  Thank Chicha C