The area around the hotel is much better for those who want much more than the tourist areas of lower La Rambla. Cheaper and better quality restaurants, plenty of options. Try the Basque tapas bar just a five minutes walk from there! Also relative closely accessible to Gracia and f.ex. Sagrada Familia or Camp Nou. Buses go close by, it is a little walk to the metro, not far from La Rambla but takes a while to the lower parts as beach, gothic or old town. A bit of dark rooms, but fresh and clean modern. The staff is helpful, and friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish boutique hotel, refurbished in 2008, is located at the most central leafy Barcelona boulevard, Avinguda Diagonal, a convenient place for seeing all that the city has to offer. The hotel’s light and airy rooms all have contemporary, elegant decor. Extra comfort is provided by the nearby metro, train and tourist bus lines, making exploring the city easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilson Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Boutique Barcelona
- Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia