I visit Barcelona regularly and I usually stay at the Wilson Boutique Hotel.The rooms are modern and comfy with bathrooms equipped with a GOOD hairdryer and everything is spotless.The only flaw for me is the subdued lighting in the room although there's plenty of light coming through the windows during the day.Service is very good,staff is efficient and friendly.Location is fantastic since Paseo de Gracia is a 15 mts walk from the hotel and all around there are nice bars and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish boutique hotel, refurbished in 2008, is located at the most central leafy Barcelona boulevard, Avinguda Diagonal, a convenient place for seeing all that the city has to offer. The hotel’s light and airy rooms all have contemporary, elegant decor. Extra comfort is provided by the nearby metro, train and tourist bus lines, making exploring the city easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Wilson Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Boutique Barcelona
- Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia