The best thing about the Wilson was the location. An easy, attractive walk to all the attractions. We arrived at the same time as cruise ship passengers and the small lobby was crowded , confusing and overstuffed with luggage. Our room was on the third floor in the front. The windows were quite well soundproofed so noise was not a problem. The view of the Diagonal was lovely. On the down side, the shower had no towel bars and no soap dish. Also when you left the room and took your key, the power stopped. So no recharging cell phones or batteries when you're out of the room. We didn't have breakfast there. Places in the neighborhood were cheaper. There's even a Starbucks a block away. After the confusing first impression, the desk staff was courteous and helpful. While there was nothing wrong with the hotel, would probably shop around further next time in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish boutique hotel, refurbished in 2008, is located at the most central leafy Barcelona boulevard, Avinguda Diagonal, a convenient place for seeing all that the city has to offer. The hotel’s light and airy rooms all have contemporary, elegant decor. Extra comfort is provided by the nearby metro, train and tourist bus lines, making exploring the city easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilson Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Boutique Barcelona
- Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia