Booked as 4 day trip for myself and daughter, had good online reviews but a 3 star rating.
I did not need to worry the rooms were large with a sofa bed and excellent facilities en suite,we had a high floor with full length doors that opened and had good view along avenida diagonal. It was about 10 minute walk to main shopping street with multiple restaurants and cafes on many of the streets on route.
The staff were helpful and friendly able to offer advice on buses which stopped directly outside the hotel to get to areas of interest. The metro was a short walk away and easy to navigate with links to all the tourist areas. A small reception air conditioned, small dining area with a bar and coffee making area.
excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish boutique hotel, refurbished in 2008, is located at the most central leafy Barcelona boulevard, Avinguda Diagonal, a convenient place for seeing all that the city has to offer. The hotel’s light and airy rooms all have contemporary, elegant decor. Extra comfort is provided by the nearby metro, train and tourist bus lines, making exploring the city easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Wilson Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Boutique Barcelona
- Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia