We stayed in family suite ...had top 8th floor as it only has one suite on this floor. Hotel was clean, staff were all exceptional and we liked the location. Didn't have the breakfast as I read it was better to walk a few steps away from your hotel and have breakfast out for a quarter of the price. I would get a cappuccino in the mornings from the breakfast room and they charged about $1.50 euro to my room. About a half walk to Rambla, one hour walk to beach, half hour walk to Sagrada Familia. Hop on, hop off bus was practically steps away from the hotel. Wifi was always on and strong signal. Would stay at this hotel again and highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish boutique hotel, refurbished in 2008, is located at the most central leafy Barcelona boulevard, Avinguda Diagonal, a convenient place for seeing all that the city has to offer. The hotel’s light and airy rooms all have contemporary, elegant decor. Extra comfort is provided by the nearby metro, train and tourist bus lines, making exploring the city easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wilson Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Boutique Barcelona
- Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia