My mother and I stayed here for 4 nights and it was wonderful! Staff is exceptionally nice and can give a lot of information if you ask for it. Free computer and printer. My mother smoked so I asked for a balcony, they reserved the only room with a balcony for us.
Rooms are beautiful!! Really really beautiful! I have been to 5* hotels with the same elegance. Very clean, safe, 2 sinks. Self-service foodstore, you have to tell them what you took. Where do you find that kind of trust nowadays? I like that a lot. 1 advice: the toilets have glass walls and those walls don't close at the ceiling... not very sexy to hear your family/partner doing his thing. Breakfast is good, but try also Le Pain Quotidien at the corner of the street.
Very good location, centre is walkable. However, a lot of buses stop right in front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish boutique hotel, refurbished in 2008, is located at the most central leafy Barcelona boulevard, Avinguda Diagonal, a convenient place for seeing all that the city has to offer. The hotel’s light and airy rooms all have contemporary, elegant decor. Extra comfort is provided by the nearby metro, train and tourist bus lines, making exploring the city easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Wilson Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Boutique Barcelona
- Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia