The location of this hotel is amazing. However, this is by far, the noisiest hotel we have ever stayed in. You can hear everything both outside and inside of the hotel all hours of the night (especially on weekends). The room is a bit minimalist (even one drawer to unpack things that can't hang would be nice), but all of the furnishings are new and the rooms are kept amazingly clean. For the most part, the staff was very pleasant. If staying in Barcelona for more than a night or two, I would choose a location a few blocks off Ramblas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A three star hotel in the Ramblas of Barcelona, next to the famous Boqueria market, with a fresh , modern and comfortable design. The Exe Ramblas Boqueria is in a nineteenth century palace completely renovated on the inside and turned into a space of minimalist design with the latest technology and facilities set in the colors of a Mediterranean market. Due to its central location, situated between the Port of Barcelona and Plaza Catalunya, in the heart of Barcelona, the rooms of the hotel are perfectly soundproofed to guarantee its customers the best rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exe Ramblas Boqueria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Ramblas Boqueria Barcelona
- Exe Ramblas Boqueria Barcelona, Catalonia